Sometimes a package can be delivered into a Luxer Room without being scanned by the carrier. If this has happened to your package, you can request temporary access to the Luxer Room at your property in three ways –
On the package room touch screen:
- Click the ‘Begin Pickup’ button on the welcome screen, then click the ‘Room Access’ button.
- Enter your email address or phone number, which Luxer One will verify, and if we confirm you are a current resident of the property, we will send you a temporary access code to enter the package room.
Via text message:
- If you have previously received a text message from Luxer One letting you know about a delivery, then you can reply to the text message with the word ROOMCODE.
- If you haven’t received a text message from Luxer One, you should log in to the Luxer One Resident Portal, verify your correct mobile number is associated with your account, then text ROOMCODE to (855) 205-5542. Luxer One’s system will validate your phone number to make sure you’re a current resident of the property, and if you are, respond with the temporary access code to enter the package room.
On the Luxer One Resident Portal
- Login at https://app.luxerone.com/login with your email address and password. If you don’t know your password, then you can click the ‘Forgot password?’ link, enter your email address, and we will email you a link to reset your password and log in.
- Click the ‘Request Temporary Access Code’ button at the top of the ‘Orders’ tab, and we will send you a temporary access code to enter the package room.
Unfortunately there is no way for us to forward your packages to another location. Instead you can place the package on hold, and retrieve it when you are able to return home.
You can place packages on hold by logging into your account on this website or via the Luxer One App available for iPhone and Android. On the web visit “Settings”, “My Preferences” and scroll down, to set the package hold dates. On the app visit “Settings” select “Out of Town Hold” and set the package hold dates.
Yes. Nitrile and Latex gloves will work with the iPads used in the Luxer One systems.
You can place packages on hold through either the website by logging in, or through the Luxer One App on iPhone and Android. Once placed on hold, the package will remain in the lockers until you pick it up. We are extending the hold periods to better account for the quarantine.
In this case, you will need to work with your property management to have them retrieve your package. If you can’t get to the lockers or room, there is unfortunately nothing we can do to get you the package.
When placing a new order, please include special instructions for the carrier so they know to deliver to your door. Most of the carriers are used to delivering to lockers, and if access has been restricted by the property, they may take the package back to the sorting facility. We suggest using the phrase, “Access to the lockers is restricted, please deliver directly to my apartment door.”
If the app is not available at your property, that means that your property needs to turn on the Bluetooth in the system. Let your property management know you want the app, and that they should call Luxer One to complete the upgrade.
Yes, there is a Luxer One smartphone app for both iPhone and Android. this app will let you open lockers without using the touchscreen. The app is available at almost all locations.