Sometimes a package can be delivered into a Luxer Room without being scanned by the carrier. If this has happened to your package, you can request temporary access to the Luxer Room at your property in three ways –
On the package room touch screen:
- Click the ‘Begin Pickup’ button on the welcome screen, then click the ‘Room Access’ button.
- Enter your email address or phone number, which Luxer One will verify, and if we confirm you are a current resident of the property, we will send you a temporary access code to enter the package room.
Via text message:
- If you have previously received a text message from Luxer One letting you know about a delivery, then you can reply to the text message with the word ROOMCODE.
- If you haven’t received a text message from Luxer One, you should log in to the Luxer One Resident Portal, verify your correct mobile number is associated with your account, then text ROOMCODE to (855) 205-5542. Luxer One’s system will validate your phone number to make sure you’re a current resident of the property, and if you are, respond with the temporary access code to enter the package room.
On the Luxer One Resident Portal
- Login at https://app.luxerone.com/login with your email address and password. If you don’t know your password, then you can click the ‘Forgot password?’ link, enter your email address, and we will email you a link to reset your password and log in.
- Click the ‘Request Temporary Access Code’ button at the top of the ‘Orders’ tab, and we will send you a temporary access code to enter the package room.
You can place packages on hold by logging into your account on this website or via the Luxer One App available for iPhone and Android. On the web visit “Settings”, “My Preferences” and scroll down, to set the package hold dates. On the app visit “Settings” select “Out of Town Hold” and set the package hold dates.
This will vary based upon the courier and the property. If you receive a notification that a delivery was made, and you are not signed up, it was either returned to the courier’s hub, or was delivered into your property management’s account. If you are not sure where your package is, a Luxer One Customer Service Representative would be happy to assist you. You can reach us by using the “Contact Us” form at www.luxerone.com/support, or by calling us at 415-390-0123.
Your package will remain in the locker or room until you pick it up, or until it is returned to sender. Fees and return timelines vary by location. For specifics to your property, you can log into your account at https://app.luxerone.com/login and go to the settings tab.
If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time, you can place your account on a Vacation hold at https://app.luxerone.com/login and go to the bottom of the “Settings” tab.
If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time, you can place your account on a Vacation hold at https://app.luxerone.com/login and go to the bottom of the “Settings” tab. While your account is on vacation hold, no fees will accrue on your deliveries.
Clicking sounds generally mean that your package is too large for the locker it’s in. If this happens you should select to “Re-Open Locker” and push in on the locker door to see if it will spring open. Or you can go to the property’s management office and they can manually open it. If none of these resolutions work please give our support team a call at 415-390-0123 while you are still at the lockers.
Report the missing package to a Luxer One representative for video research at 415-390-0123 and we will attempt to track and/or locate the package. If the package cannot be located, you will need to file a claim with the carrier or the sender.
You may still receive a notification for your package, however depending on your property’s policies, you may find your package outside of the locker area, at the leasing office, or the carrier may have taken it back to their facility. If your package is missing, you can contact Luxer One at 415-390-0123 or at email@example.com to request assistance in locating the package.
You can view past access codes by logging into your account a https://app.luxerone.com/login and going to the “Orders” tab.
If you cannot locate your code online, you can contact Luxer One customer support at 415-390-0123 in order to have a representative retrieve the access code.