Sometimes a package can be delivered into a Luxer Room without being scanned by the carrier. If this has happened to your package, you can request temporary access to the Luxer Room at your property in three ways –
On the package room touch screen:
- Click the ‘Begin Pickup’ button on the welcome screen, then click the ‘Room Access’ button.
- Enter your email address or phone number, which Luxer One will verify, and if we confirm you are a current resident of the property, we will send you a temporary access code to enter the package room.
Via text message:
- If you have previously received a text message from Luxer One letting you know about a delivery, then you can reply to the text message with the word ROOMCODE.
- If you haven’t received a text message from Luxer One, you should log in to the Luxer One Resident Portal, verify your correct mobile number is associated with your account, then text ROOMCODE to (855) 205-5542. Luxer One’s system will validate your phone number to make sure you’re a current resident of the property, and if you are, respond with the temporary access code to enter the package room.
On the Luxer One Resident Portal
- Login at https://app.luxerone.com/login with your email address and password. If you don’t know your password, then you can click the ‘Forgot password?’ link, enter your email address, and we will email you a link to reset your password and log in.
- Click the ‘Request Temporary Access Code’ button at the top of the ‘Orders’ tab, and we will send you a temporary access code to enter the package room.